REFLECTOR: Camping at AirVenture

Ricardo Guerra, Jr. rich at rguerra.com
Wed May 22 08:21:13 CDT 2013

To All:

I'm posting this on behalf of Brian Johnston who is an Oshkosh local who assists in making arrangements for lodging/camping during AirVenture. My Dad and I stayed in a popup camper he had arranged in Paul's Woods one year and it was great. I believe others in the group have worked with him in addition to other canardians. It's worth contacting him if you might want to arrange lodging.

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X