REFLECTOR: Need for speed

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Tue May 21 12:24:41 CDT 2013

I had major problems trying to deal with the MAP on the turbo ( I have a controller if anyone interested in buying) but had to dump idea and ended up with the oil pressure waste gate off a 210, but agree the plumbing system is more complicated including making sure you have the correct check valves in your oil lines as well as the correct bend in the oil line.

Doug K