REFLECTOR: Midwest Get Together Morris

velocityxl velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Sun May 19 18:13:50 CDT 2013

Quick up date on our gathering at Morris airport.
We had people from Minasota ,Wisconsin,indiana,michigan and Illinois . It was a wonderful turn out
We finaly out numbered the RV's on the feild thank you very much to all that came. Food was great
Thanks to my wife. If not for her it would have not been nearly as great. There was plenty of talk about
Making our plane faster so now I have plenty of new projects to work on through the summer. It was
So great have so many canard planes onthe feild at on time and they look even cooler fling over head.

Thanks again i really enjoyed this event . Will do it again next year but I will plan it better so as to not

Ron
to be onthe same date as other velocity events.