REFLECTOR: washers for wing attach bolts

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 16:14:17 CDT 2013

Doug,

Try AN960-816 regular from AS.

Larry Coen
N136LC

From: Douglas Holub
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:57 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: washers for wing attach bolts

My plans are 150 miles away and I need to order some washers for my wing attach bolts tomorrow. The O.D. of the AN/960 seems too small and it's too big on the AN/970.  Is there something in between?  What do the plans call out for a standard wing, standard fuselage? ( I would check at velocityaircraft.com, but I don't remember my login or password.)

Doug Holub
Standard FG w/ electric nose lift, 135 hours, putting it back together after paint and interior