REFLECTOR: Garmin 250XL Autopilot Interface

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck618 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 22:32:26 CDT 2013

Hi Dennis,
Made the trip to the hangar today,  I have recently moved from Fallon NV to
Yucca Valley CA and have not been able to find the pro pilot installation
drawings I made. I did find my Garmin installation manual and found that I
used the pin 24  RS 231 out  1 pin and thepin 34 battery negative for
groounding.  I use the pin 17 & 19 RS 232 in and out on my EI fuel flow
meter.  On page 86 of the Garmin Pilots guide & reference there is some
information on setup for the channel 2 pin # 19.  the garmin installation
manual in section 4.2.2 I/O channel 1 only gives setup information for pin
24.

my garmin install manual is Revision D dated 28 Jan 1998. and the pilots
guide is part # 190-00067-60 Revision A.

Hope this helps, I will look further if you need more info than this, the
next time I drive up to Yucca, was short on time today.

Jim