REFLECTOR: Crew car

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at Roadrunner.com
Fri May 17 20:15:37 CDT 2013

Guys I am sorry this is not just about Velocities but it is about flying. Our local airport support group has finally been able to purchase a vehicle and donate it to the airport for a crew car. The problem now is how do we tell pilots that it is available? I am sure there is a way to update the airport directory but I am not sure how to do that. AOPA also has an airport listing on their flight planning software which must be able to be updated. Does anyone have experience with this? Any advice would be appreciated. The airport is located in Western New York, KOLE