REFLECTOR: Spatter paint

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 09:51:08 CDT 2013

Zolatone works great.  No need to prime it but it looks better if you do.  Also I think that have a top coat product too.  Try playing around with your spray guy settings before you begin.  Different settings get to a different look for spatter pattern.  Also you can mix them together and different color affects.  I did that too.  In fact I wish I had done the whole interior with the stuff over trying to keep ceiling panel up.Terry