REFLECTOR: Upholstery shop

Dave T Nelson dtnelson at us.ibm.com
Thu May 16 12:41:13 CDT 2013

I used WIPaire, in St. Paul... they did an outstanding job.

Dave

Dave T. Nelson
T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering

----- Message from Don Johnston <numa at comcast.net> on Thu, 16 May 2013
07:47:48 -0500 -----

      To: reflector at tvbf.org

 Subject: REFLECTOR: upholstery shop in the
          midwest

I had been planning on using Dave Spano at Aurora, but his flight school
business has really taken off (good for him and GA, but bad for me).

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a upholstery shop in
the midwest?

My immediate need is cushions for the rear seats. I used Oregon Aero for
the front but since there will rarely be passengers in the back, I'm not
interested is that level of quality/cost for those rare occasions that I'll
have people in the back.

Don Johnston