REFLECTOR: upholstery shop in the midwest

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Thu May 16 07:47:48 CDT 2013

I had been planning on using Dave Spano at Aurora, but his flight school
business has really taken off (good for him and GA, but bad for me).

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for a upholstery shop in
the midwest?

My immediate need is cushions for the rear seats. I used Oregon Aero for
the front but since there will rarely be passengers in the back, I'm not
interested is that level of quality/cost for those rare occasions that I'll
have people in the back.

Don Johnston