REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris Airport C09 Update REV 2

Velocity velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Wed May 15 20:35:44 CDT 2013

One last blast to  any Velocity builders or Pilots that would like to
stop in for some good food
on Saturday. It should be a good time with lots of activity at the air
port as our Chapter is doing a Young eagles event for a
boy scout troop.  I will be at my hanger at 10:00 and be their most of
the day . So please stop in and say Hi. So far right now the
weather looks great.

My hanger # is 62

Fuel cost $5.50 a gallon as of Tuesday

Hope to see many of you On Saturday as our airport is usually over run
with RV's and I can use all the support
our group can muster to show these tin can fliers what a cool plane
really is. :-)

Ron