REFLECTOR: An open letter from Duane Swing

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Wed May 15 16:23:49 CDT 2013

I received this today (unsolicited) and I'm forwarding it to the Reflector.

Reiff Lorenz

Welcome the new Velocity Owners & Builders Association (VOBA)

We, here at Velocity applaud the efforts of the VOBA Board of Advisors for the renewed effort to provide a sounding board for our builders and owners. It is important for all of you to reflect on your projects and problems/solutions that make an organization like this survive. The small cost of membership should encourage EVERYONE who is building one of our aircraft, along with those who are flying, to join in on the fun. As most of you already know, we run a very cost conscious ship here in Sebastian in an effort to financially support our Velocity family. As a result, it is encouraging to see others take the reins in providing a service that is not only informative but vital to the safety and well being of our customers.

We will encourage ALL our readers and callers to check out the new web site at www.VelocityOwners.com, join with your financial contribution and provide as much positive feedback to this organization as is possible. This is the only way VOBA will be able to continue.

I wish VOBA all the success possible and we at Velocity will do our part to help.

Duane Swing
CEO Velocity Inc.