REFLECTOR: Garmin 250XL Autopilot Interface

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck618 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 21:45:18 CDT 2013

I have the 250 XL coupled to the Pro Pilot and it has worked flawlessly
with no problems. My manuals are at the hangar snf don't remember exactly
how I did it but just remember following the wiring diagram in the Garmin
handbook.
Try giving Trio a call, I found them most helpful, even on weekends, with
any problems.  I will get my books this weekend and see if I can give any
help

Jim
173 Elite RG
450 + hours