REFLECTOR: Velocity at KFCI today

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue May 14 17:26:03 CDT 2013

I duel door is and SE, not an SUV, IMAO.  Mine was delivered as an SUV the day before the factory did away with the SUV option.  The factory stated adding a second door was the difference between the two and the only exterior difference.  On the inside the difference is a cut down keel (to aid passenger seat entry sliding in from the single pilot door) and dual yokes.....the yokes became an option for a while. I don't know is yokes are still offered since the introduction of the side sticks.  May be just a tomato/tomaaahhhto think but seems the two doors makes a big enough difference to make it an SE with dual gull wing doors. FWIW