REFLECTOR: Performance

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Sun May 12 07:44:15 CDT 2013

Would any of the six-cylinder guys with three straight down pipes per side
comment on thoughts of adding 90's at the  exit? I'm thinking this is the
most KISS principle method. Or is anyone considering this? I think the
three pipes straight down with 90's and slight modification on the cowling
might fit the ticket for me.
Mark Magee
N34XL
Brady TX