REFLECTOR: In pursuit of speed

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 11:56:51 CDT 2013

I wouldn't go to 11:1 compression ratio..... Long term, the engine runs to rough and shakes a lot... Hard on everything...

Steve

Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 07:52:04 -0600
From: scott at tnstaafl.net
To: medawson250 at yahoo.com; reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: In pursuit of speed

    The CS prop by itself won't get you any more speed.

    The combination of turbo charging a and CS prop would.

    A much "cheaper and modern" alternative would be to install a set of
    high compression pistons, say 11-1 into you IO360.  With balanced
    injectors and electronic ignition and high compression pistons, that
    would be a intriguing combination.

    Scott