REFLECTOR: Performance

Dave T Nelson dtnelson at us.ibm.com
Fri May 10 14:22:53 CDT 2013

I'm pretty sure it was Custom Aircraft that did mine... I'll double check.
And, just as an FYI, they did ask if the could pull a template from my
design, and I let them do it.  My engine is a Lycoming IO-360 A2B.

Dave

Dave T. Nelson
T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering

----- Message from nmflyer1 at aol.com on Fri, 10 May 2013 14:59:04 -0400

      To: geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com,
          reflector at tvbf.org

 Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Performance

I have been using Custom Aircraft Parts in Ca. ever since Scott turned me
on to them. they have rebuilt my 235 exhaust system as well as built my
Velocity exhaust. Great workmanship, great prices, Fast turnaround times.

http://www.customaircraft.com/

Kurt