REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 98, Issue 33

Stockman, Bill bill.stockman at daytonaero.com
Fri May 10 11:09:01 CDT 2013

You are all forgetting the obvious.
Accepting the increase in performance as described by Dave, it may also be coming from improved engine performance.
The four pipes out the back are somehow acting like a tuned exhaust which will greatly improve engine output.
I have a four into one exhaust on my Velocity173 that also exists to the rear and noticed an improvement over the standard
exhaust.    I didn't get 15 kts improvement, but did gain 4-5 kts.
bill