REFLECTOR: Performance

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Fri May 10 02:04:02 CDT 2013

Wow! That is amazing!  Did you also convert from a 4/2 exhaust to a
4/4?  Is your new exhaust simply one pipe from each cylinder or exactly
what is the configuration?

I don't remember if it was a Velocity or a Cozy but I remember seeing a
photo of someone's plane with the exhausts being routed out to the
trailing edges of the wings.  Does anyone else remember seeing that?

Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD FG
N83DP