REFLECTOR: Logging CC trips

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:51:16 CDT 2013

I'm confused what you mean with "except ATP"

61.1(b)(4)(vi) defines cross-country for the purpose of meeting the
aeronautical experience requirements for an airline transport pilot
certificate and the text is the same as for 61.1(b)(4)(ii), which covers
private pilot certificate, a commercial pilot certificate, or an instrument
rating, or for the purpose of exercising recreational pilot privileges
under 61.101(c).