REFLECTOR: Midwest Velocity Get together May 18th Morris Airport C09

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed May 1 12:09:54 CDT 2013

Actually you're both right.

Historically, at least from my notes, Ron's fly-in has been [1]in April
and ours has been [2]in May.  I did post to Canard Squadron III and CSA
Newsletters in February to meet their publishing deadlines, as well as
reach out to the Velocity folks I know in the Midwest region to let
them know.  But I didn't think posting to the Reflector that early
served any purpose since a lot of folks don't make fly-out decisions
until the week of based on weather and other factors. It's a shame that
they overlap this year, but that's life.  I hope Ron has a great
fly-in, but if the weather serves better for Cincinnati, we'd love to
have everyone to our place too.  As long as you're all flying, I'm
happy.

Brett

--
Brett Ferrell