REFLECTOR: Sticky Stuff epoxy dispenser for sale.

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 09:03:56 CDT 2013

Hey Guys,
THought I'd put this out there to see if anybody is interested.  I'm
finding my lay-ups getting further and further apart.  Thus I've been doing
more mixing via weight than the ratio pump and I've been finding it harder
to keep the pump from getting all gooey.

I cleaned it up the best I could and ran a bunch of acetone through it this
morning.  It's working, although the pump mechanism is a little stiff.  It
needed a little coaxing to get it to the "home" position.

Anyway, thought I'd offer it for sale here just to get it out of my shop.
 Email me at peter.braswell at gmail.com if you're interested.  Thought I'd
start by asking $150 but I'm open to negotiating.

Best,
Peter