REFLECTOR: How to Fix A Gas Can

vance atkinson nostromo56 at tx.rr.com
Wed Mar 27 12:42:09 CDT 2013

Although this isnt exactly aircraft orientated, its the next best
subject near and dear to our well being .....FUEL !

I would guess most of us have this problem with the new screwed up 5
gallon gas cans the government has forced us to buy, Ya cant carry much
gas in your pocket !

Heres how to get around it.  This was sent to me by one of our more
proflic EZ flyers and I thought the info would be handy for every one of
us !!

A pox on the government for thinking up these crappy saftey cans.

Vance Atkinson

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lcnwdIYEfI_