REFLECTOR: Second First Flight Today

Glenn Falkenberg airmech2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:52:24 CDT 2013

Congratulations Brian.  Way to go, your determination is an inspiration to
us all.
I read the account of your first flight on VelocityXL.com.  It sounds like
your using electronic fuel injection, if so do you feel this was the cause
for power loss?  Do you have any words of wisdom for anyone who may be
considering this type of system?
Glenn Falkenberg