REFLECTOR: Cut-down keel -- Opinions?

Doug Kanczuzewski doug at customstudio.com
Fri Mar 22 15:31:39 CDT 2013

The keel is cut down only to the height of the seat base. When the seats fold down the seat backs raise above the keel area and the back of the seat have a flat area that then becomes the  luggage platform.
Sorry, no pictures till I head back to the airport.
Just look at the back seat area of an SUV. Same idea. Great when folded down as a storage area but the seat backs block off seeing the back when up.

Doug