REFLECTOR: Cut-down keel -- Opinions?

Clayton Chase chasec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:12:11 CDT 2013

My idea is that I have the back area set as a luggage compartment most of
the time, just putting the seats in when I will have a 2nd or 3rd
passenger.   And if I can reduce the keel height in the back area by 6 or 8
inches, that will make the floor of the luggage area that much lower.
Without that, I either have a level floor 8" higher or I have a keel
sticking up through the middle of my luggage floor.