REFLECTOR: Avionics bus switch

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Mar 18 20:08:41 CDT 2013

Most of the time having the avionics on won't be a problem.  However if
you have a difficult start due to cold weather or a low battery, the low
voltage could cause you to lose stored data.  After this happened to me,
I've always turned my engine monitor on after engine start.  I don't
feel a need to have engine data for the 1st few seconds.

John