REFLECTOR: Keep FAA Towers Running HEY

Jeff Barnes jcbarnes411 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 13 22:10:39 CDT 2013

HEY Folks,

   I posted this. It has nothing to do with politics, going forward anyway.

   It has everything to do with us keeping OUR FLYING services like Towers and ATC, and yes, help keeping Kurt's job for Kurt and thousands of dedicated and worthy staff across the country.

   If the cuts proceed, there's nothing to say you'll every get those services back.

  There IS movement in Congress, but this initiative NEEDS YOU TO SPEAK UP. Follow the link to read about the Senator Moran bill, then the HARD part: YOU have to figure out who your Senators and Reps are .. contact them in support of Moran. Sorry, I have no links for you.

  Please jump in on this - it is OUR National Airways system. Please spare us the bullshit about how you don't need it.

   And while you're up and about doing your civic duty, check out AOPA article on User Fees, and IF you have a new Senator or Congressman/woman, please encourage them to join the GA Caucus. Let your voice be heard in DC.

Thanks,

Jeff Barnes