REFLECTOR: Flying to the Bahamas

Grover McNair grover at mcnairperformance.com
Tue Mar 12 16:52:21 CDT 2013

Here is a link from AOPA that explains everything.
https://www.eapisfile.com/Docs/International/Bahamas/AOPA%20Bahamas%20Flying
%20Guide.pdf
The rules on Experimentals are there but the Bahamians are not very strict
from my experience. I generally avoid Nassau and Freeport as Ports of Entry
(POE's). Smaller POE airports generally are quicker and easier to get in and
out of.
Grover McNair