REFLECTOR: Need for Cabin Heat at Altitude

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 18:13:52 CDT 2013

That is correct. One of the gems I got from Malcolm regarding NACAs and
airflow is that "Air is like rope. You can pull it, but if you try to push
it, you'll just end up with a pile of rope all bunched on the floor.

NACA's are a mechanism to SUPPLY air. But something has to be able to pull
the air in. So you have to figure out a way to suck (or pull) the air out
of that NACA supply."

-Don