REFLECTOR: Position Light Wires

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Thu Jun 27 14:05:03 CDT 2013

If your position lights are just simple incandescent lamps then I don't
see any reason to use shielded wires.  If there were some sort of
switching or AC current then that would make a case for shielded
cables.  But straight DC current going into a strictly resistive load
like an incandescent bulb doesn't need shielding and will not cause
interference with your radio.

Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD FG
N83DP