REFLECTOR: Position Light Wires

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 27 13:59:48 CDT 2013

All,

Quick question on Position Light wires.
I am getting ready to put the wings back on after WAY too much time painting & buffing.
Looked in the manual and Knuckols book, and can not find the answer to this.
Is there need to use shielded wires for the Position lights Only, within the wing?

I could run standard wires,
I could run separate shielded power/ground wires
I could run a 16G shielded wire using the center as Power and the Shield as Ground.
(the power feed down the duct IS a shielded wire.)

All will transfer the power of course, just curious about possible whine in the radios due to the power line running near the antenna wire.

Input please.... Need to get these big mutha wings on while I have a luxury day off :)

Thanks,

Kurt