REFLECTOR: Need for Cabin Heat at Altitude

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Sun Jun 23 19:24:22 CDT 2013

I don't know if it's going to work (since I'm not flying yet), but I've
created a controllable door that will block off the outside air from the
nose oil cooler which will allow inside cabin air to be passed through the
oil cooler via a blower. Effectively heating cabin air instead of outside
air.

http://www.velocity-xl.com/blog/2008/06/14/12-3-6-nose-oil-cooler/

http://www.velocity-xl.com/blog/2013/05/03/12-3-6-nose-oil-cooler-control/

-Don