REFLECTOR: N22UD at KFCI?

Scott Baker scottb33333 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 12:21:10 CDT 2013

On 6/22/2013 11:41 AM, Peter Braswell wrote:
> Not sure who owns this A/C?  I heard from a friend that you were
> having some work done at Dominion Aviation.  I just was out there
> visiting your plane, gorgeous - a great motivation for those of us who
> are still building!  If you're around and at the airport, I'd love to
> have a closer look and introduce myself if you're up for it.  I'm
> about 20 minutes away from the airport in Chesterfield.
>
> Peter Braswell - 804.690.5896

Hi Peter,
This aircraft belongs to my friend Taras Rud.  Home base is Sebastian,
FL.  Velocity XL-RG with dual side stick flight control sticks, Garmin
G900X system with TCAS and StormScope.  Lycoming 260hp engine with MT prop.
Experienced some ignition problems during his last flight and is having
the FBO take a look at things.
Scott B.