REFLECTOR: Thanks

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jun 22 10:40:38 CDT 2013

Water is an excellent octane booster, which is why some modern cars
recirculate a small amount of exhaust back into the intake manifold.
I've been wondering about installing water injection to aid with high
power operation, as well as cooling on the ground.  A one gallon tank
would be good enough for maybe up to one hour of ground ops/high power
ops.  Depends on the operating regime.