REFLECTOR: FYI - just saw new velos on barnstormers

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Fri Jun 21 13:14:29 CDT 2013

I'm guessing the Mazda powered Velocity is the three rotor (20b) built by Al Gietzen.

IF you are interested in an alternative engine this would be the one to look at. Al would likely give you any detail you would want. I saw it last year at the factory during my transition training.

IIRC, Al sold since his wife refused to fly in a small plane.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 5