REFLECTOR: Beware Microsoft Scam from India

dennis.doc dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:11:35 CDT 2013

I just got a call from "Microsoft" alerting me that they have received
several error reports from me. True - I always click "send" when an error
pops up. He then gave me instructions to press the "Windows" key, etc. I
told him I had to restart my computer - this stalled him long enough for me
to Google "Microsoft Computer Scam." Bingo! - They can make a wire transfer
from your bank account. Here's the link I found on Google from a mark who
almost lost big money:

http://www.nbc12.com/story/22210517/on-your-side-scammers-pretend-to-call-from-microsoft

Don't send money to India - spend it on LL 100 [?]. . .

Dennis Martin 173 FGE