REFLECTOR: ipad

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:08:34 CDT 2013

Dave,
This is weird (data), I understand triangulation on cell towers, yet a GPS radio does not have to have this to know where it is. As I understood it, cell phones -without- a GPS radio can nonetheless know where they are (eg. for a 911 call) via cell tower triangulation. In other words a cell phone without a GPS can nonetheless serve as a navigation interface for Google Maps and simars. I think a wireless iPad without cell radio will navigate fine, I drove my V on my iPhone with no cell signal on Navigation Pro from CA to Texas with no bars on the cellular radio.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S
1COR 16:13-14