REFLECTOR: Does anybody know of a Std Velocity with a IO-540?

Jack Prock jackprock at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 12 10:21:38 CDT 2013

I just picked up my Catto prop a couple months ago. I will be flying an XL with an IO540. This prop looks
very different from others he has built in the past and he says that the new design should help
with the acceleration and low end torque.... we will see.

I went with a fixed pitch for budgetary reasons and I’m guessing eventually I will also move over to a CS prop.

Hopefully, I will start flying by the end of the year, so I will give a performance report about it then.

Jack