REFLECTOR: ldg gear display poll

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 11:41:38 CDT 2013

For what I've seen, most builders have a single switch on the overcenter
linkage for down and locked. Since the mains are tied together, it is
pretty much impossible for one main to be down/locked and not the other.

So how many RG builders have installed separate left and right switches?
Where did you mount these switches?