REFLECTOR: Gear annunicators - Poll

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 10:58:53 CDT 2013

Don't second guess the landing gear.... Down and locked is the only good thing when setting up for landing... Anything else is an emergency....
GREEN= Down and Locked
RED     = Everything else

Steve

Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:50:26 -0500
From: numa at comcast.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Gear annunicators - Poll

Follow up on colors:

I'm using Red for "this is important / critical / abnormal", Green for "Good" and Amber for "FYI / not critical but expected".

Should the Gear in Transit indicator be Red or Amber? I'm thinking Red. But since it's expected (and the green gear down is what you're looking for), that would make Amber the proper color.

Once again, this is picking nits, but if you're going to do it, you may as well do it right. :-)

-Don

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Douglas Holub <douglas.holub at gmail.com> wrote:

I designed my enunciators so that the green light
flashes while the gear is moving.