REFLECTOR: Gear annunicators - Poll

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 10:50:26 CDT 2013

Follow up on colors:

I'm using Red for "this is important / critical / abnormal", Green for
"Good" and Amber for "FYI / not critical but expected".

Should the Gear in Transit indicator be Red or Amber? I'm thinking Red. But
since it's expected (and the green gear down is what you're looking for),
that would make Amber the proper color.

Once again, this is picking nits, but if you're going to do it, you may as
well do it right. :-)

-Don