REFLECTOR: Summer trip to Vegas

Craig Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 6 22:20:29 CDT 2013

Definitely recommended HND.  10.00 a day, waived if you buy gas.  Going into LAS you will get vectored around waiting for a landing spot and will overheat trying to get departure spot in the summer.  I go there almost once a month, HND is fast and easy.  I use a cover and don't know about hangars.

Sent from my iPad