REFLECTOR: 4000 Lumen Landing/Taxi Lights

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Thu Jun 6 20:48:51 CDT 2013

Bill,

I might be interested. Do you have any sketches of what your mounting bracket would look like?

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 45% complete
Currently working on: door handles and landing gear covers

Velocity Owners and Builders Association
http://www.VelocityOwners.com

The Velocity Builders' Virtual Hangar is available 24/7 at:
https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=86a48563bb517ade0abf1a7ee1f38e65