REFLECTOR: Dynon Autopilot

David Bertram velocitytx at att.net
Wed Jun 5 16:42:22 CDT 2013

I have the Dynon Skyview with autopilot in my Velo.  I have been having
problems with the roll servo.  It would check out ok on the ground but
when I got ready to take-off it would fail.  All wiring and connections
were checked and rechecked.  I found that when I turned my transponder
on it would fail my roll servo.  My transponder antenna was located
close to my roll servo.  I moved my transponder antenna about three feet
from the servo and now my roll servo works great.  Dynon said they had
not heard of this problem before.