REFLECTOR: Your Help is Needed Now! Fight GA Event User Fees! Delete if you think it does not pertain to velocity

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 4 11:01:51 CDT 2013

View this email online
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46014485&msgid=199654&act=NKVT&c=1170417&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eaa.org%2Fnewsletters%2F130603_govt-faa-notice.html>
EAA Government Relations Notice

EAA Members - Act Now!
Less Than 24 Hours to Support Senate Letter to FAA

June 3, 2013

For the past two weeks, we've been telling you that there may be a point
where you can add your voice to those opposing FAA's effort to charge
air traffic fees at aviation events, including AirVenture.

*That time is now and time is short - less than 24 hours.*

At this moment, a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators is asking their
colleagues to *sign a letter*
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46014485&msgid=199654&act=NKVT&c=1170417&destination=http%3A%2F%2Feaa.org%2Fnews%2F2013%2Freleases%2F2013-06-03_letter-to-huerta-airventure.pdf>
to the FAA Administrator in support of GA and opposed to putting a price
tag on GA safety. The best way to help convince lawmakers to join their
colleagues is hearing from their state's constituents. That's what we
need you to do *right now*.

Go to *EAA's Rally Congress site*
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46014485&msgid=199654&act=NKVT&c=1170417&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fgovt.eaa.org%2F10203%2Ftell-faa-no-user-fees-support-aviation-events%2F>
and click the "Sign the Petition" button to send a letter to both of
your state's Senators, urging them to sign the letter. Don't wait - do
it now. GA needs your support!

Sincerely,
Jack Pelton
Jack J. Pelton
EAA Chairman of the Board

This message was sent to<mailto:jana.trof at gmail.com>
It was sent from: Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc. 3000 Poberezny
Road, Oshkosh, WI 54902
800-236-4800 <tel:800-236-4800> :: 920-426-4800 <tel:920-426-4800>
Copyright 2013
Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
<http://www.eaa.org/disclaimer.asp?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Young%20Eagles&utm_content=1210_Young_Eagles_notstarted>

Manage Your Subscription