REFLECTOR: engine break in

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun Jul 28 10:39:46 CDT 2013

Our shop wanted mineral oil for the first 10, run it HARD, then switch
to ashless....

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013, at 11:32 PM, Lou Stedman wrote:

I just had all four cylinders on my o-360 milled out 10/1000 and new
pistons and rings. The engine only had 400 hours on it since major. One
guy tells me to run my normal oil. Another tells me to run mineral oil.
Another tells me to run mineral oil for ten hours and then go back to
regular oil. Little confusing. I would welcome thoughts from the group.
Thanks

Check old archives:
[2]http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html