REFLECTOR: Fwd: Re: Insurance Question

Kurt Winker nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 23:23:12 CDT 2013

Interesting. Our premiums have gone down every year. Sometimes not by much, but it is still very affordable on our Cherokee 235 and the J-3. ($545, $940)
I did get a quote on my Velocity 173 FGE, with the 325 hp V-6. Yes it seemed kind of pricey, but full coverage was still under $2000/year. Only requirement was a Factory checkout for me and Misty.

I've had pretty good luck with Costello Ins. Out of Tempe, and will insure the V with them pretty soon.

Kurt

Sent from my iPad