REFLECTOR: DIY EFIS

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:57:05 CDT 2013

I believe any hot/cold and screen brightness issues could be addressed cost effectively with after market products for the iPad market.
The tech at Levil said the iPad overheating shutdown issues have been occurring on glare shield mounts, and that a customer of Levils is installing THREE iPads (2 full size and a mini) as a PFD currently under the theory that they will live comfortably in their operating temp range mounted in the panel mount.

Mark B. Magee
N34XL
Sent from IPhone 4S