REFLECTOR: DIY EFIS

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Wed Jul 24 13:29:05 CDT 2013

I have been looking for a while at the AHRS-G micro, Attitude and Heading Reference System:

http://www.aviation.levil.com/AHRS_micro_DataSheet.pdf

I was thinking we could build a cost effective system around this hardware. Get the proper sunlight visible LCD screens and design a PFD.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 5