REFLECTOR: DIY EFIS

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 11:40:46 CDT 2013

I am with Scott on this.

I have seen my iPad die on more than 1 occasion, particularly if exposed to
direct sunlight. I would not be confident at low temperatures either.

Software for a true dedicated PFD is tested to much more stringent
standards than most consumer software. I would not want to discover a bug
in my primary PFD, during flight.